Larry has written several national musical jingles. His Smuckers jingle won a national Clio Award which is equivalent to an Oscar in the advertising world.
- Larry was the on-camera spokesperson for B.F. Goodrich tires during the Super Bowl.
- Larry was awarded a national Clio at the New York advertising show for the “Best Written and Produced Radio Commercial in America” for American/Commodore Tuxedo.
- Larry wrote and produced the State of Ohio radio/TV and print campaign which won the Cleveland and State of Ohio “Best of Show.”
- As a youngster, Larry wrote the music to General Motors national radio and TV campaign called, “GM Mark of Excellence.” The campaign lasted over 25 years.
- Larry has voiced over 500 films for local and national accounts including Disney and Universal studios.
- Larry’s voice was heard around the world on over 1,300 stations both satellite and terrestrial radio, as well as the Internet.